Join our Frankly Family to be notified when our next promotion or giveaway launches!
'Do you be-leaf in natural remedies for coughs & colds?' Giveaway by Frankly Eco. (@franklyeco)
Very soon we will be launching our newest plant-based product ~ a personal favourite we use on our children when those nasty coughs and cold symptoms appear. Any guesses?
In anticipation of this product launch, we’re giving you the chance to stock-up on your plant-based favourites this winter with a $200.00 online gift voucher to redeem at franklyeco.com*
To go in the draw, share with us your natural, family remedies for coughs & colds.
Please also refer to the PROMOTIONS section of our Terms & Conditions.
- Instructions on how to enter this competition form part of the conditions of entry. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand aged 15 years and over and have an account on Instagram, enabling them to submit an entry in accordance with clause 5 below. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies and venues/outlets associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter is Frankly Eco (ABN 81 756 831 190) of 324 Whorouly-Bowmans Road BOWMANS FOREST VIC 3735.
- The competition commences on 8:00pm (AEST) on Friday 19th June 2020 and closes 11:30PM (AEST) on Thursday 25 June 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
a. Like this post.
b. Follow @franklyeco.
c. Comment with your answer below (One comment = one entry) and share with us:
- Your natural, family remedies for coughs & colds.
- By submitting an entry, entrants warrant to the Promoter that their entry complies with the Submission Criteria.
- Entrants acknowledge that any use of their entry by the Promoter during the Promotional Period does not constitute an endorsement of their entry or guarantee that their entry will be shortlisted or will win a prize.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom the promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry.
PROMOTIONAL PERIOD & JUDGING
- All valid entries received during the Promotional Period will go into the draw and the winner is selected at the Co-Owners' (Anna & Lilly) discretion. One winner will be selected and announced on our Instagram stories on Monday June 28th, 2020.
- There is one prize to be won
- Valued at $200.00.
- Prize pack includes 1 x $200.00 online gift voucher.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS & VERIFICATION OF ENTRANT
- The prize winner will be notified via a private message to their Instagram or Facebook account. The Promoter (Frankly Eco) will send the winner a direct message and will require the winner to provide their postal address, where the prize pack will be sent. If the winner’s account is set to private The Promoter may request to follow the winner in order to make contact. If The Promoter is unable to notify the winner by an Instagram message, the Promoter will comment to ask the winner to email Frankly Eco at email@example.com to claim their prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final.
- If any winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on their behalf.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in, or benefits from in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion.
- If any winner does not claim the prize by 8:00pm (AEST) two (2) days from the date of being notified via comment, or is otherwise disqualified from the competition, the Promoter may assign the prize to another competition entrant, or withdraw the prize (subject to the direction of any relevant lottery authority), and the winner/s will forfeit any and all rights in and to the prizes.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches or viruses. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow the winners to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their sole discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winners may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- Any costs associated with entering the competition and accessing the Frankly Eco Instagram page are the responsibility of the entrant. Postage fee may apply to redeem online gift vouchers.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the Promoter/s and not to Instagram. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases Instagram from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
- Online Gift Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Online Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed on product/s at www.franklyeco.com on or before the expiry date and postage fees may apply.
Frankly Eco reserves the right to make amendments to our Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice or consequence. Any changes will be published here and will take immediate effect from their time of publication. We ask that all customers remain up to date with our Terms and Conditions, whenever engaging with our service. Your continued access to our website and use of our online store and products is taken as your knowledge and acceptance of any changes made.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our service, products or our Terms and Conditions, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms and Conditions are current as of June 2020.